정말 미안합니다. 진짜요.
Posted: Friday, 22 April 2011 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
Alright alright people!
Calm down calm down.. cool man, cool.
Okay, let's see what I've got for ya. Hmmm.. for just about 2 minutes muhasabah diri just now while waiting for the beloved housemate, DrRd, coming back from a shop, I was talking to another housemate of mine, Belle.
I was thinking that I've been through a few 'sessions' of uncontrolled pre-menstrual syndrome, I guess. Hmmm.. what was the heck I am talking about??? Lemme think..
I'd just figure out that my emotion, I mean, of this kind of emotions were mostly related to my physiological changes monthly.
Alright. Fine. The thing that I want to say now is, I have to learn to :
- Control my emotions. But please.. this just couldn't be really controlled, nowadays. Falling in love really ruins this 'cool' side of me. In sense I am becoming more sensitive.
- write in a better way. Funnier, more relax, and cool-er! :P
- how to express my feelings and not only hoping for them to get what my body language is saying. I think I had to learn this but I really think I couldn't really express what I feel to them who are close to me, even I can't do so to my parents. So, how?? * I couldn't actually express my feelings since I was a kid, so this is why I am becoming 'rebellious' here.
Done with just 3 first!
Just deep in my heart, I only intended to share what I feel about and I ever had any idea of pointing fingers toward anyone. No, I was only writing cause I can't hold it anymore.
Parasuicidal activity happening these few days had just stopped. Ohhh seriously I don't kid you. It was really pain to have excess caffeine in an empty stomach!! Oh aidi, please la stop! Pity your stomach!
Ok, sorry you guys whom I have had accidentally or purposely hurt. Didn't meant to, and didn't realize that I did. 미안합니다~