Happy week 5 psychiatry-ing!
Posted: Friday, 7 January 2011 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
Yesterday, was a quadruple happiness! i would say.
1st, let me think first. Ha! we went to HBUK and had a tour that we were supposed to had on the very first day of our posting to HBUK. But due to some problems, the officer in charge had to take some leave and postponed to yesterday. And furthermore, the officer in charge was so damn nice weh! We all can make jokes, laughing and playing and teasing, even teasing him and making silly jokes in front of him. Sometimes he couldn't even get us but once he gets our jokes, he'll laugh as if he's one of us. :P
Oh abang kan kan kan. Eh, abang A! ;p
Then on the way back, it was raining all day *forgot to mention* .Yeah, it was raining all day until we almost cancelled our tour plan but yeah, we are cute though so we managed to 'bodek-bodek' that abang kan kan kan *hoi! tak baik panggil dia macam tu...* ok tak tak, abang A, so that we were going for tour around HBUK! yeay! Me and my housemate *kebetulan kami satu group okeh!!* mengendeng-ngendeng to one of our group-mates as I was soooo malas to drive, so sharing is caring kannn... *kami memang dah biasa numpang-numpang group-mate nih, lagipun apalah maknanya berjalan kalau kena drive dan tak dapat menikmati pemandangan!* hahah. Ok, so that is one, remember I said it was quadruple?
So this is the second happiness! On our journey back to Ipoh *cehhhh.. as if Ipoh and Tanjung Rambutan was sooo far* we had a break somewhere to buy some sundae and we were a bit late to reach Ipoh compared to the others. And suddenly I received a text message calling us to Psy Clinic Ipoh because Dr P wanted to discuss Liaison's case with us! OMG What! Dr P! Yeay!!! I was really excited that I forgot my head was actually started beating and I had headache. And without thinking of the pain, and I was gonna go for on call that night, I drove to Psy Clinic Ipoh Hospital and phewww!! We reached before the discussion! Yeay! And we had the discussion plus some jokes and conversations with him... Awww... he is so nice!
And plus, the third one was... oh yeah! I met with the car that would made me happy whenever I get to see it. The owner wasn't there, yeah. It's parking place anyway, and the owner was somewhere else. It would be happier if I had a chance to see the owner but due to his busy-ness, and we rarely had a chance to see each other, to have a face-to-face conversation I had to learn to be happy even if I had a chance to see only the car. =)
And having headache making me a bit hesitated to go for on call that night. But I don't know where did I got those strength yet I went to the ward that night. There wasn't any promise made among my on call mates but I went plus my house-mates were also planning coming to the ward. Then I drove to the ward, alone. And met my on call mates there talking to one of the patients there. Then we started clerking half way before being distracted by a guy whom I know 5 weeks ago. =) guess who??!! It's Dr P! Yeay! We even talked long as he was there checking on patient who had gone irritable, and oh definitely yes, I did took some opportunity to ask him more and more about the patients and cases and psychiatry. Not even single question about him though =(
But it's okay. Because I like him because he is a good doctor. Not because who he is in the past. He is my doctor ^_^V
*this is a story on Monday, and only get to its end only on Friday. haihh.. so busy, aren't I?*
*Both of my source of second and third happiness are the same. In term of race - and I am not being racism here. I just like them both. ;)*
So this is the second happiness! On our journey back to Ipoh *cehhhh.. as if Ipoh and Tanjung Rambutan was sooo far* we had a break somewhere to buy some sundae and we were a bit late to reach Ipoh compared to the others. And suddenly I received a text message calling us to Psy Clinic Ipoh because Dr P wanted to discuss Liaison's case with us! OMG What! Dr P! Yeay!!! I was really excited that I forgot my head was actually started beating and I had headache. And without thinking of the pain, and I was gonna go for on call that night, I drove to Psy Clinic Ipoh Hospital and phewww!! We reached before the discussion! Yeay! And we had the discussion plus some jokes and conversations with him... Awww... he is so nice!
And plus, the third one was... oh yeah! I met with the car that would made me happy whenever I get to see it. The owner wasn't there, yeah. It's parking place anyway, and the owner was somewhere else. It would be happier if I had a chance to see the owner but due to his busy-ness, and we rarely had a chance to see each other, to have a face-to-face conversation I had to learn to be happy even if I had a chance to see only the car. =)
This is the rupa luar of the car, which makes me smile after seeing it. =)
And having headache making me a bit hesitated to go for on call that night. But I don't know where did I got those strength yet I went to the ward that night. There wasn't any promise made among my on call mates but I went plus my house-mates were also planning coming to the ward. Then I drove to the ward, alone. And met my on call mates there talking to one of the patients there. Then we started clerking half way before being distracted by a guy whom I know 5 weeks ago. =) guess who??!! It's Dr P! Yeay! We even talked long as he was there checking on patient who had gone irritable, and oh definitely yes, I did took some opportunity to ask him more and more about the patients and cases and psychiatry. Not even single question about him though =(
But it's okay. Because I like him because he is a good doctor. Not because who he is in the past. He is my doctor ^_^V
*this is a story on Monday, and only get to its end only on Friday. haihh.. so busy, aren't I?*
*Both of my source of second and third happiness are the same. In term of race - and I am not being racism here. I just like them both. ;)*

