PSY in memories.

Posted: Wednesday, 19 January 2011 by Sharkyra Kid in
0

Done another day in paediatrics. 
Met Dr Marvin accidentally while messing with psy kids and told him how I miss psychiatry. He is as handsome as always. =)

 Lucky I didn't meet Dr P, as I don't know how would I response when I see him. Seriously I missed being in PSY clinic HRPB, seeing him clerking new cases and further discussed the case we've clerking together and his explanation and his questions that sometimes answered-I-don't-know-what-to-say, and his determination to teach us even he has no any attachment with us. But so far, he is the only one who sincerely entertain us.

And something else I've been missing in psy. My group were divided to 2 subgroups which contains 9 members each and for my first few weeks, my subgroup were assigned to psy clinic. So twice a week we have to go and follow the MO clerking and present to the psychiatrist later on. We were clerking on the spot basically. But while waiting for patients to be registered and called, we - me and my groupmates will be having various kind of discussions - sometimes on Rx *oh Nazmi is really good in management*, sometimes we were observing the patients and predicting the diagnosis. Sometimes, we were really concentrating on what is being put on the wall of the clinics - imagine how bored we were waiting for the patient to be called in? ;p but we still get to make this psy posting is the best. ;p

And oh, notice there is a plain water for patients there? I love to take a cup or two of that while waiting and those guys in my group would tease me to death! not only guys, mekna pun teased me jugak! They said that water is being mixed with antipsychotics that would calm those patients waiting for their turn. What the~ ? haha. lawak lah dorang. Usik-usik, last-last dorang minum jugak air tu. Siap masuk botol lagi ok. Bukan takat cawan je. haha. 


*missing psy much than I miss u.* 

0 comments: