You ARE in my memories.

Posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2011 by Sharkyra Kid in
0



추억속의 그대

you're in my memories 

been searching for this song ever since watched an episode of 2 days 1 night using this song in one of the footages. 
sounds nice, sung by Lee Seunggi *of course* 

but this is a sad song though. set it as my ringtone and yesterday I had a thing came up.
had a problem to perform my study group, so decided not to proceed.
but just one second after texting the guy, I suddenly received a call. the ringtone sounded so sad yet his voice after hearing my decision not to come was soooooooo SAD! 
as if I might cry and that put me in such guilt.

then he texted me again and yeah, we managed to have a discussion!
bertiga la.. bukan berdua. 

p/s : I don't think he is a crush but he is cute sometimes. 
sometimes I'd rather not to care. 

p/s : I love you. 

0 comments: