The day I lose it. My love.
Posted: Wednesday, 17 August 2011 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
So long without any news. Ssup people?
I should've been studying for my finals which come in 2 months time. 2 months dearie, 2 months isn't that long. But I'm spilling out doing something not really important - stalking people! haha!
I am a girl who loves cuteness. And easily fall if I know that someone cute's real attitude. Seriously easy. I'm easy.yeah.to.fall.into.you.emotionally. :P
This time, I saw a picture of one of a friends, he's okay. Known him since I was in primary school. Knowing him well since 12, God made us meet after 8 years being apart. He's gorgeous I must tell. He used to be chubby-er than this. Maybe he's growing so his length carrying his weight away.
Even he is there, away from here in an island, feels like he won't be having anything towards me.. Feels like I care for him. But the hesitancy comes whether as a friend or even more. Hence every now and then when I'm seeing his pictures, I might fall for him. Literally. Yet I'm not sure about his own heart. Probably he has someone there, someone in his labile heart which really unstable these few days, he told me. However seeing him joining various kind of usrah to strengthen his religious knowledge so that he can guide me isn't as par as my heart pounding and crying seeing his arms were entangled by a lady. A lady!
The moment saw that pictures my heart cries and started to be a bit apart from him.
I love you for your faith and religion, if you lose them, there you lose my love.
I was thinking if I were studying and continue my studies in MJSC, I might have been get good results and had a chance to go abroad. maybe with him.together. but then it's too late now.
