Wujudkah ini?

Posted: Monday, 30 May 2011 by Sharkyra Kid in
2

warning! this entry might cause nausea and vomiting - one of cardinal signs of GI problem but does not necessarily mean that you are having the problem. If you feel that this entry is uncomfortable, you are most welcome to click the X on the right corner of your browser. Thank you. 


Once, I used to write about a guy who had been in a girl's heart for like... permanently, so far. And yes, he is still there and he's still her priority.
But what it is like to be if a girl appear to be constantly in a boy's heart? Well I mean, he still loves her the same.
What's so big deal about that? huh? Yet I found it is some kind of 'rare' case *according to my own opinion*. Is there any possibility that the guy ever put the same girl on top of his heart as he always did before? It is very very unbelievable, I could say but seeing that in my eyes making me thinking few times. *hopefully that that guy is really meant it*

The proves? Well, all that I can say is.. he still tries to get her attention by making her jealous - which is obviously NOT working at all but he was the one who envied the most! And of course, he treats the girl very nice and even get her foods ready! 

So what was that act actually means? 

p/s : hah kau! sorg businessman sorg engineer. cmno ekau nak pilih? 
p/s 2 : nk doktor boleh tak???


2 comments:

  1. hah nape ngan businessman??