Psych. Bukan series Psych tu.
Posted: Tuesday, 30 November 2010 by Sharkyra Kid in
0
PSYCH Day 2.
Pelik-pelik jargons of this only pelik posting. Making me nauseated again - haha. not really. because I'm not really focus on them today.
But I am having this kind of 'nak jadi gila perubatan' freak feeling.
Sebab macam sangat merana je nanti kalau tak start dari sekarang. Observing seniors while they were in their study week previously pun dah macam teruk je. And I was observing those who are really consistently learning and really good in being medical students so far and yet they are also complaining that the exam is very very really really tough and challenging.
So I am having this intention to be as consistent as they are. And hoping to be as par or even better. :D
Himnaesaeyo! Hwaiting!
malas lah nak tulis Hangeul dah. Haha.
Himnae = good luck!